Everyone has things that they want to get rid of so join us for MPS’s first Rummage Sale.
Here are the details:
- When: Saturday, Oct. 8
- Time: 8:00 am-2:00 pm
- Where: Middleton Preschool classroom
- Accepting donations September 19- October 7
- All items welcomed; left overs will be donated to St. Vincent’s
- We are looking for volunteers to help set up on Friday, October 7 starting at 3:30. Anyone helping set up will be allowed to shop that night.
- We are also looking for volunteers to work the sale on Saturday, October 8.
Will have a clip board located on the Parent Info board for you to sign up.
The money raised will stay here at Middleton Preschool going towards a new circle time rug and a new office copy machine.
Now is the time to order your own Middleton Preschool t-shirt! It’s a great way to show your school pride and is great to wear during our walking field trips. Please complete the information below and return to Heidi by Friday, September 16, 2016.
Shirts are $9.00. Please pay with your order. Cash or check only made payable to Middleton Preschool. (This may be added to your tuition check).
Click here to download an order form.
This week we had a special guest visitor from Infinity Martial Arts. The kids had a lot of fun learning and playing!
This is the time of year when many parents are touring preschools and 4K sites for the 2016/2017 school year. We would love to show you what Middleton Preschool has to offer!
Please call for an appointment and we would be happy to give you a private tour either during school hours or after at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you!
We are currently enrolling for the fall 2016-2017 school year! Please call for an appointment and we would be happy to show you what Middleton Preschool has to offer. Click here for enrollment form.