We are currently enrolling for the fall 2017-2018 school year! Please call for an appointment and we would be happy to show you what Middleton Preschool has to offer.
Click here for enrollment form.
Middleton Preschool enrollment policies:
- A $75 non-refundable registration fee is due in January with your completed application.
- If withdrawal is necessary, a 30 day notice must be given. Tuition must be paid for that 30 day time period.
- The first tuition payment (for September) is due on May 15th. Additional payments are due on the first day of each month after school begins. Checks should be made payable to Middleton Preschool.
- Once the school receives your completed application and registration fee, your child is considered enrolled. An immunization record, Enrollment and Health History form, Health History and Emergency Care Plan and Child Health History form must all be completed and returned prior to the first day of class.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from preschool. Middleton Preschool must receive notification if someone other than a parent is picking up your child. Children may be dropped off five minutes before the start of their preschool session.
- In August before classes begin, an Orientation Night for parents is held at Middleton Preschool. This is an opportunity for you to become acquainted with our facilities, meet the teachers, and ask any questions that you may have about the upcoming school year.
- A parent/child day is offered before preschool classes begin. This gives your children a chance to familiarize themselves with the preschool facilities and teachers with you by their side.
There are plenty of volunteer opportunities for interested parents throughout the school year. Please contact the Middleton Preschool staff for more information.